WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. What’s the most reliable source/site for reporting selling prices of pre-owned ALS watches. I have a Langematik Perpetual that I want to sell. Looks like $56k is the approximate market price but the figures are +/- 20% or more. Likely games being played. How do I get the real US market price? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
New to the forum. What’s the most reliable source/site for reporting selling prices of pre-owned ALS watches. I have a Langematik Perpetual that I want to sell. Looks like $56k is the approximate market price but the figures are +/- 20% or more. Likely games being played. How do I get the real US market price? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Id say check Chrono24 less the 6.5% commission fee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts
Price will also depend upon which model you have, whether you have a tang or deployant buckle, whether you're selling it with the original Lange winding box and/or papers, condition and whether it was noticeably polished. whether it needs servicing or was recently serviced (by Lange only), etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Very helpful. Any idea of what the mark up is between what price I sell at and what price it gets posted at if the buyer is a trader? I have an offer that is like 60% of the offer price that I am seeing on some sites. I get the offer can be improved and there needs to be a solid markup but any ideas on the markup?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts