WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'd vote for the Kenneth Cole KC3925 Automatic Skeleton . I've had it for a few years and it's rock solid. It has a seagull movement. It comes on a SS bracket, but I switched it to a leather band.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Also saying a Tissot T-Compliation is "a bit north of $1,000" is kind of a stretch. It's more like your budget times 2 plus 1,000. Trust me, I went through the whole thing. I spent a few months looking for the best price. The final conclusion was $1349 with free shipping.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Also saying a Tissot T-Compliation is "a bit north of $1,000" is kind of a stretch. It's more like your budget times 2 plus 1,000. Trust me, I went through the whole thing. I spent a few months looking for the best price. The final conclusion was $1349 with free shipping.

Yeah, I like that Tissot so bad! The Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic Skeleton too (around 1000$). For now they are out of my budget, but I hope to have one soon.

·
Premium Member
7,012 Posts
The Bulova, at that price, seems awfully nice. But if you're willing to go the open heart route, check out Orient, too.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts