WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

After drooling over some Dragon Wing pics posted here and other watch sites, I think I'm going to add that to my collection.

At the same time, I have no desire to pay retail prices either as in that range, that puts me closer to higher end Seiko/Citizen watches.

I went to my local TJMax (Elk Grove, CA) today and found only 1 Zodiac which was a women's watch:-(. Other than that, their stock was pretty ancient!

PromonadeWatches seem to have the best price online ($240) that I can find. Are there any better sources at a cheaper price?

Secondly, I'd like to throw a Watchadoo bracelet on this so I'm hoping the bands are interchangable?

Thanks
SS

·
Registered
404 Posts
That watch appears to have standard lugs, so you should be able to remove the existing bracelet, measure the gap between the lugs and order the appropriate Watchadoo. Just be aware that the Watchadoo will not fit flush to the case like the standard bracelet with its custom end links- there will be a little gap between the case and the spring bar retainer on the Watchadoo bracelet.

I have a Watchadoo on my Orsa Sea Angler - absolutely love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts