WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Heard back from the local dealer and was surprised to hear the prices, $125 for the rubber strap and $130 for the leather. Of course you can get cheaper aftermarket ones but those aren't bad prices for signed OEM straps.
I also have a bespoke blue canvas strap incoming from Combat Straps. It was on his Instagram page yesterday so should be in my hands shortly.
Are these US prices? I'm thinking of putting a rubber strap on my Carl Brashear too, but i live in Canada and I'm certain it won't be cheap.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
I paid $300 US for the bracelet and $107 for the rubber strap. I believe the NATO is the same $107. That was the Oris price through Jared's, where I bought the watch, so no discount there.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Hi, has anyone ordered an Aquis bracelet from Ace? I'm wondering if the bracelet is a similar price to the 211 euros ? Also when you request a quote from them, is that model good enough or should I included a reference number as well ?
I have and the experience was outstanding. It's always best to quote a specific model to ensure you are speaking the same language.

Small sample size of one order but I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ace again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I have and the experience was outstanding. It's always best to quote a specific model to ensure you are speaking the same language.

Small sample size of one order but I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Ace again.

I've bought the Divers 65 bracelet and Nato from them and it was an outstanding experience. Highly recommended and excellent pricing.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I got an OEM Omega bracelet from Otto Frei. They are new, OEM, and pricey. They had big splash on their website about Omega no longer supplying OEM parts to them and others, but they still have the widest range of bracelets. My bracelet for 1970 145.014 Speedmaster MK II was $450.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Just saw this. I ended up ordering the rubber strap for $100 without buckle which I didn't need or want.
Are these US prices? I'm thinking of putting a rubber strap on my Carl Brashear too, but i live in Canada and I'm certain it won't be cheap.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I've previously bought an OEM NATO for an Omega and have just now pulled the trigger on an Oris Sixty-five bracelet from Ace Jewelers. They have good pricing. The first order took FOREVER to arrive and several emails later the order was almost cancelled and reissued. JUST before that it arrived. Hoping that this was a once off and the new order arrives soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I got a bracelet for my Aquis from Ace, it was really a good deal, it was 292cad when converted, the one in Canada would have costed 527.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I've previously bought an OEM NATO for an Omega and have just now pulled the trigger on an Oris Sixty-five bracelet from Ace Jewelers. They have good pricing. The first order took FOREVER to arrive and several emails later the order was almost cancelled and reissued. JUST before that it arrived. Hoping that this was a once off and the new order arrives soon.

So in response to my last wait... Ace have sent my next order via TNT Express. Now that's Ace!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Ace informed me that would get the it from Oris and that would take about 2 weeks, once they got it, TNT sent me a tracking number and it was here quite quick, without any duty or taxes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm also looking for the Oris black rubber strap for the 40mm Aquis, does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one? I'm in Sydney, Australia.

·
Registered
33 Posts
So I ordered the $12 amazon version of the rubber/silicone strap to check the style. I have it on my Orient 2er at the moment, but I really like it. I live close enough to get a proper one from Topper, and I don't really bat an eye at the $107 price, but is it that much better? Has anyone had one of the Amazon straps to compare the OEM Oris one to?

Also, does the OEM Oris that people have ordered have the textured keeper? I do like that detail, but many of the early review pics of the watch have the plain square keepers on the strap.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
So I ordered the $12 amazon version of the rubber/silicone strap to check the style. I have it on my Orient 2er at the moment, but I really like it. I live close enough to get a proper one from Topper, and I don't really bat an eye at the $107 price, but is it that much better? Has anyone had one of the Amazon straps to compare the OEM Oris one to?

Also, does the OEM Oris that people have ordered have the textured keeper? I do like that detail, but many of the early review pics of the watch have the plain square keepers on the strap.
The OEM one is really nice. I'd say it's worth the money. My keeper is textured on my 40mm version.

·
Registered
148 Posts
The OEM one is really nice. I'd say it's worth the money. My keeper is textured on my 40mm version.
Same here. It is quite an excellent strap, very comfortable. As a bonus it is easy to drill 1/2 holes for a more customized fit.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Try Andrew Charles Ltd Andrew Charles ( Watch & Clock Makers ) Ltd Hitchin Herts - Home I ordered an Aquis OEM bracelet and a Titan C rubber strap. Good prices and great service. They are out of the UK so shipping took 6 weeks but well worth the wait.
Another recommendation for Andrew Charles Ltd they have been very helpful, with prompt communication, and great prices. I've just ordered a couple of Oris leather straps with stainless folding clasps at about £80 each, that is 33% less than the Oris AD that I normally deal with.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts