WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
as far as croc straps go, if i had to pick, id prob choose the dark brown. i think it fits so damn nice. but then again id rather just get a leather strap but this is good

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,240 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as far as croc straps go, if i had to pick, id prob choose the dark brown. i think it fits so damn nice. but then again id rather just get a leather strap but this is good

Very nice, you have more pictures? Maybe a wrist shot?

·
Registered
268 Posts
+1 on the dark brown ...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yes you can't go wrong with dark brown, as it goes well with both casual and dress attire. If you want something more for sport leather is also popular, and I am a big fan of the metal band. It's all a matter of personal preference, you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've ordered an oxblood shell cordovan strap with matching stitch to try on my Marine. I think it should pretty good- will post pics when it arrives...

·
Registered
869 Posts
^^^
that will look nice, yes, post pics when you get it please.
As for the original qustion, I think the dark brown looks good I also like the light brown croc strap.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have the MO whith the Millanese and the leather in brown with light stictching. I think it looks great with both combos.

For Christmas my wife got me two Toshi straps Toshi Straps! Handmade leather watch straps - home page one in concor with natural stitching the other in chocolate with matching stitching. The Toshi straps are very thick and make a much more casual look perhaps more "military".

As you can guess I like to switch things up a bit, and the watch goes very nice from dressy to casual.

Why not get a dark Croco for dress attire and a light brown leather for more a more casual look. The leather straps are inexpensive at 20 euros

·
Registered
268 Posts
This is a really nice combo. Well played, sir.

·
Registered
704 Posts
All look great. That's the beauty of the Stowa Marine. The dial and case are so classically proportioned that it looks great with many different straps.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Gone but not forgotten.
My M/A on HKtan Strap.

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Very nice combination with the curved ends.

Have you considered Stowa's Milanese bracelet with the MA? An exceptional complement to the polished case, makes it very dressy.

Have one on my Zeno, and hope to have it on a future MA of my own.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Hi post from nearly 9 years ago, by any chance do you know the reference for the strap pictured? Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts