WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2885 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Woo! Part 4, I was just about to comment on part 3 about how it passed 2500 posts!

Reactions: Watch Hawk 71

·
Registered
749 Posts
Here's another showing the bracelet. Pretty sure Jack at IWW did the work.

Here is a pic from IWW's PVD gallery. Looks like Jack has done more than one unless the owner changed the bezel insert from the silver triangle pip to the red triangle pip.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

·
Registered
36,329 Posts

·
Registered
36,329 Posts

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Most of you regulars know me, but new thread means new rundown of the collection.

1st off I'm no Thach. No fancy scmancy shots and lighting. Maybe I need to send all my watches to him for a photo shoot. Beautiful pictures my friend.

Now here's my humble Sub collection.

Seiko 7002-7000: it may not look 100% like a Sub, but it definitely has some Submariner DNA. The red seconds hand is my own twist.

Moflake: A two tone, Snowflake, milsub homage to the Tudor MN Subs. This has gone through several stages of transformation.

UAE Tudor 9401 franken Submariner: My grail. My baby. I spent 6 months acquiring parts and building this. Its not only my grail, its my daily beater.

Big Crown GMT 6542 homage: My newest project which is nearing completion. Sure it has one too many hands to be a Sub, but this is 100% Sub at heart.

I'm also a big fan of acrylic crystals and drilled lugs. Its the simple things in life.

That's it. That's the skinny. Oh, and besides the 4 above I've built 18 others with 3 more currently in the hopper. I definitely have a Sub addiction.

Thanks for looking.

Sent via my mobile

1 - 20 of 2885 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.