WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
Casio G-shock. One, two, three weeks and then I stopped counting...still spot on--and I don't even count it as part of my "collection". The point is? Or perhaps better defined parameters? (Automatics ONLY, hand wound, spring drive, quartz....)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Casio G-shock. One, two, three weeks and then I stopped counting...still spot on--and I don't even count it as part of my "collection". The point is? Or perhaps better defined parameters? (Automatics ONLY, hand wound, spring drive, quartz....)
Automatics only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Once I timed my Seiko Monster over three weeks. It gained something like 10 seconds in that time.

·
Premium Member
71,229 Posts
Never checked any of my watches but I only reset my Sub and Daytona every couple of months and they are never far out.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Sky-Dweller 326933, +0.14 sec/day, worn 7 days/week and stored crown up (YES! Crown UP!) at night. :-d

Of course, timing deviation is subject to change for various reasons over an entire year. :think:

"Worst case" timing deviation so far has been dial up at night, with -0.89 sec/day. Still, THAT would only be a <theoretical> loss of 5-1/2 minutes per year. Not too shabby! :-!

Modern Rolex don't seem to follow the 'old rules' for customer timing deviation adjustments they used to supply years back with the watch paperwork.

Must be due to advances in movements it would seem?

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Sky-Dweller 326933, +0.14 sec/day, worn 7 days/week and stored crown up (YES! Crown UP!) at night. :-d

Of course, timing deviation is subject to change for various reasons over an entire year. :think:

"Worst case" timing deviation so far has been dial up at night, with -0.89 sec/day. Still, THAT would only be a <theoretical> loss of 5-1/2 minutes per year. Not too shabby! :-!

Modern Rolex don't seem to follow the 'old rules' for customer timing deviation adjustments they used to supply years back with the watch paperwork.

Must be due to advances in movements it would seem?
What device are you using to measure that has the resolution to display a 0.14 sec deviation?

·
Registered
15,434 Posts
My Nomos Club and StowaTO2 generally run within 05-1spd if I rest them correctly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts