Another vote for Omega SMP
My current everyday is a Seiko SKX007 with a Yao dial. There is no such thing as “under budget.”Two other favorites for me that fit those requirements are: 1. Omega SMP, and 2. Christopher Ward C63 GMT. That’s just a really nice looking white dial, but might be too far “under budget,” lol.
I have to admit, the white dial Tag Calibre 5 intrigues me.I've been wanting a white watch for a while now. The ones I'm considering (inside that price range):
- Zelos Swordfish in Frost View attachment 16810685
- Omega Seamaster 300m View attachment 16810687
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer View attachment 16810688
- Grand Seiko Snowflake [recently disqualified, as I JUST bought a Winter Spring Drive] View attachment 16810690
- Hamilton Intra-Matric View attachment 16810705
I'm sure I'm forgetting some but...
Yup, I'm not a big fan of the brand (but don't hate it either [although my Quartz 300M Aquaracer usually loses about 1-3 seconds a year, which in my mind is impressive]); but that watch is flat out gorgeous.I have to admit, the white dial Tag Calibre 5 intrigues me.