WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 64 Posts
G

·
topnotchchach if you look at the red watch at the top of the forum you will see that the day is more to the left so you get a good look at the ape's head when you press the light, on the watch i have got the day is more in the middle so the ape's head lights up behind the day thats why i think is a fake one also look at the box the one at the top of the foum is complete you loo at my box and it is loose so think mine is a fake but id still like to get my hands on a real one as i like the look of the watch's:-!

· Registered
2,189 Posts
becks7 said:
Cheers guy's i didnt think it was the real deal just needed to here other people's views on the matter not sounding daft here but i think the watch it's self doent look that bad but thats my view think ill still wear it as ive got no chance in hell of getting my hands on a real one.

Thanks again lads ill be on here again for sure:-!
Hi Becks,

The Red Bape 6900 is much easier to obtain than the white and the black version.

Ebay still has the real deal if you look hard enough.

If you're interested to get them, do look at the sellers' feedback etc.

The Red 6900 should go for around USD300-USD350.

White and Black- average USD600

Welcome to the forum...

cheers~
SKy

· Registered
1 Posts

· Registered
29,379 Posts
It looks OK, but I wouldn't be happy to buy it without a close-up picture. Maybe you could ask the seller for one?

· Registered
1,795 Posts
Looks questionable....

The pic isn't good enough to make a definitive opinion....what jumps out at me is that the ape on the box should be gold colored, (it's silver on the fakes and looks more silver than gold in that pic) and the display should have a slight gold toned hue to it and the pic is not capturing that.

· Registered
546 Posts
i purchased 1 bape the new purple one and i had to go personally to their ny store and i paid 290 with tax..now this item is sold out....but they stopped making them because they learned of all the fakes around..as i was told by the salesman, also they are now going to the analog market..but is just a matter of time before someone makes a few fakes....good luk

21 - 40 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.