WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I really do not wish to condemn someone in the public forum. However this particular ebayer is asking for it!

His ebay user ID was Bruce-UK previously(aka Bruce Gibbs) and i have seen how he 'hired' his mum to bid on his 'Real Black frogman' auction for him. Of course his mum was the winner as it was made known to WUS previously.

However recently, i guess his mum sold it back to him and he has it available again: http://cgi.ebay.com/CASIO-G-SHOCK-R...QQihZ019QQcategoryZ116968QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

(*All his photographs are taken from others: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r30028734)

This seller also has infinite:-S Stussy G-Shocks for sale. Here is an auction for his stussy G-Shock that ended on 10 Nov' 06 (This auction was on when his EBay user id was BruceUK):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290045490945

At that time he was asking 40GBP(USD76) for shipping!!!I think he is hiring a fighter jet to send it to overseas:)

Surprisingly he has it for sale again now: http://cgi.ebay.com/Casio-G-Shock-S...yZ116968QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Please note that he has changed his USER ID in ebay to watchesb-2007. It is highly likely also that his nick in WUS is now STING. Mods please look into his IP address.

If it is so, he has violated WUS rules once again for posting his Stussy G-Shock for sale in the sales forum and ebay at the same time.

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=39892&highlight=stussy

:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaartGuys beware of this seller:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart:rodekaart

cheers~
SKy

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
The rule is:

No links to
auctions here. Please visit our eBay Watch Auctions Forum instead

However, thank you skyhook...

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Alan,

I believe this falls within the rules:

3 Linking to live auctions is permitted for discussion purposes only. Links to incorrect, misleading or fraudulent auctions are also permitted, provided that the sole intention is to warn other members. Links posted by the seller will be treated as sales posts and immediately deleted. There is a special eBay forum to announce your eBay auctions.
Thanks Sky,

Sjors

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Ah, I meant that it's not actually against the rules to have an item for sale on ebay as well as the Sales Forum (skyhook's last paragraph).

Messing people about between the two however...

B

·
0 Posts
I see that you wan't to keep slating me on the WUS forum ''Skykook'', if you continue i will have to contact a modirator about you.

If you had contacted me first about concerns that you had about me that would have been fine with me, but you just wan't to try and stop any chance of me making any sales on this sight or on 'Ebay', as i might clash with something that you might be selling at the time.

You must think you are so cool that you need to keep slating me now that you have sold 'YOUR' 'Real Black Frogman' for ''$760''. I think that modirators should be investigating you as you keep stoping me from making any sales on WUS because of your repeated compent's 'against me'.

I got another person that i know to bid on my Real Black Frogman because it was not goinng to make a high price and i forgot to place a 'Reserve' on the listing, when i listed that watch i didn't realise that i could simply 'end the auction early' using the options for the listing.

'Skyhook', iam not WUS member 'STING', iam WUS member ''Bruce-UK'' and iam ''Still'' '''not allowed'' to post in the ''Sale Corner'' of WUS. I suggest you get your facts straight.

And again 'Skyhook' you are trying to cause problem with me selling on 'Ebay' buy mentioning that i have now changed my user ID.

I would also like to point out to you 'Skyhook' that it is not 'Only Me' that usese photos that are not mine on 'Ebay' to try and sell an item. So why waste time 'singling me out'. I look's like you are wanting to 'Stop Me' from making any sales 'Ever Again', i think this is very 'Unfair' 'Skyhook' and you should be ashamed at your antics against me.

That is all at this time,

'''Bruce-UK'''.:-| :-| :-| :rodekaart :rodekaart :rodekaart O| O| O| :rodekaart .

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Bruce - as I understand it, Ernie Romers granted you access to the Sales Forum four days ago. If you are having problems logging in I suggest you contact him.

And the Moderators know the identity of 'Sting'.

Really, Bruce...

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wasn't going to say anything, and in fact I won't get involved, but I had to come on and say this..
If you want me or other people to take you seriously, please stop using so many single and double quotes. It drove me insane just to read your post.
..and use a spell checker, it's moderator, not modirator.

That is all
_
Bryan

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
OK....

We've been here before, and Bruce was temporarily suspended. He has now returned, promising to be on his 'best behaviour'.

This thread is referring to historic matters, so is closed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.