WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where I might find a bezel for one of the older (not re-issued) DOXA 300T Professional?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I might find a bezel for one of the older (not re-issued) DOXA 300T Professional?
If you do find one, tell the rest of us where to get one too:-D
They are all but non-existent. The cases of the 300ts went through many changes and each time a new bezel was made. So if you do find one chances are it won't fit your particular watch. I am in the same boat as you.

Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
319 Posts
I cannot believe nobody has taken this opportunity to laugh..... so allow me...

hahahaha..... Are you kidding me? :-d..

Try eBay .....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sometimes you can get a bezel on eBay, but isn't it difficult to get a new one?
I've seen someone say that there is a vintage parts department in the DOXA company.
How about sending an email to a DOXA company?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts