WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
can anyone help me how to find bezel for g-shock dw 002 coz my bezel was cracked...
this watch are really have sentimental value for me...b-)
or anyone in here want to sell his bezel just tell me....

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
2day, Welcome to the forum! I was brought to this forum a year ago for what appears to be the same reason. I was looking for a replacement bezel for my 002, my first G! I don't mean for this to sound rude, but you will be hard pressed to find a bezel. For the 002, the bezel is a pretty rare find and the forum members here who have one cherrish them. To replace mine I had to find an 002 on eBay for a good price just so I could swap the bezel. I got really lucky, finding a Fox Fire that was in great condition and only paid $20 for it. But 002s seldom come up on eBay, and when they do they are either pretty beat up or they sell for over $50. It seems that this particular model is very prone to resing rot, which is likely the reason your bezel rotted. Best of luck finding a suitable replacement and enjoy the forum. There's a bunch of great people here who will offer great advice and plenty of bad influence!!! Careful that the bug doesn't bite you because when it does, it bites HARD!!!

Reactions: nigelw

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome 2day, Just like Tsip85 i was also looking for a bezel for my 002 from 1995. It took about 4 months and a great deal of effort but between e-bay and the awesome help from the WUS forum members i finally struck Gold. I ended up getting a very rare DW-002SKY-1N. Check out the pics. If your patient enough you will eventually find what your after. Oh and i hope you have deep pockets as this forum is seriously not going to help with your new found addiction!
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2day, Welcome to the forum! I was brought to this forum a year ago for what appears to be the same reason. I was looking for a replacement bezel for my 002, my first G! I don't mean for this to sound rude, but you will be hard pressed to find a bezel. For the 002, the bezel is a pretty rare find and the forum members here who have one cherrish them. To replace mine I had to find an 002 on eBay for a good price just so I could swap the bezel. I got really lucky, finding a Fox Fire that was in great condition and only paid $20 for it. But 002s seldom come up on eBay, and when they do they are either pretty beat up or they sell for over $50. It seems that this particular model is very prone to resing rot, which is likely the reason your bezel rotted. Best of luck finding a suitable replacement and enjoy the forum. There's a bunch of great people here who will offer great advice and plenty of bad influence!!! Careful that the bug doesn't bite you because when it does, it bites HARD!!!
thanks for the advice Tsip85 i will carefully for any offer...
i have searching for this bezel for a month its really hard to find this bezel in my town..
hope i will be patient n got my bezel and lucky will be my side...

th

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
wow there a lot of bezel in here but i can`t understand what they are saying :think:
You can use google translate, yahoo translate, or babelfish. They're not perfect, but it'll give you an idea.

desire68, that's one mint looking DW-002 to you have there!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I really wish Casio would, just one last time, break out all the old molds and make a big batch of bezels and bands for 5600C, Fisherman, DW-002, 9900 Frogs, 6300 Frogs, etc. They could all be black resin, I wouldn't care. They could charge double (or in some cases triple or more) the retail value and still sell out. Considering these things cost pennies to make, they'd clean up as far as profit. Come on Casio, please do this!

·
Registered
935 Posts
DW002 - soooooo very old school, you've just gotta luv 'em......................I only have two, but they are both 'keepers' for sure - I'd rather sell my Gundam or Stargate!!

my fave 002 in grey 'n' yellow:

and close second in 'sick' mauve:

thanks for the inspiration, now I'm gonna give one of these beauties an airing tomorrow - but which one.....

sent from my mud hut using smoke signals...............................

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I'll be wearing the yellow tomorrow. Come to think of it, off with the GD100 and on goes the 002!

·
Registered
935 Posts
I'll be wearing the yellow tomorrow. Come to think of it, off with the GD100 and on goes the 002!

OK Tsip, I'll join you with the yellow!! Don't forget to get yer 'bullbars' in place!

sent from here to there using nothing but telepathy...............

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK Tsip, I'll join you with the yellow!! Don't forget to get yer 'bullbars' in place!

sent from here to there using nothing but telepathy...............
i wanttttt to joinned you 2 but i still don`t get my bezellll....
i hope i will get a soon as possible uwaaaaaaaaaa...........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts