WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the bezel off to clean underneath it and figured I would snap a pic. Makes the watch look odd doesn't it?

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Naked watch pictures! I'm shocked, Strela, shocked I say! :-d

It does look strange--the dial looks out of balance--but kinda cool too.

Jeannie

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Naked watch pictures! I'm shocked, Strela, shocked I say! :-d
-Watch :-x:-x:-x:-x, Jeannie. Watch :-x:-x:-x:-x.

;)

-Watch p o r n, Jeannie. Watch p o r n.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Looks a little bit like the bezel less gmt master worn in Acopalypse Now:-!

David

·
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The horror… the horror…

You mean like this? ;-)

·
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Using a case knife...

you pry it up. Snapping it back on over the tension washer takes a bit of pressure, and it must be aligned just so, but over all a very easy operation. The crown guards? What about them?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yes like that:-! i have to be honest if it wasnt for jake's rolex watch blog i would not have know for the gmt in that movie but hey still a cool fact.

David

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
Re: Using a case knife...

you pry it up. Snapping it back on over the tension washer takes a bit of pressure, and it must be aligned just so, but over all a very easy operation. The crown guards? What about them?
Thanks for the info. I've seen bezels with click springs off but wasn't sure what held the friction bezels on. Regardless, I doubt I'll get up the nerve to do that.

The crown guards in that photo aren't visible with my monitor and settings but after running the photo through a brightness filter I can see them.

·
WatchUSeek Administrator
38,430 Posts
Very nice...I would wear that around if the crystal edges weren't more vulnerable to chipping like this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts