WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello folks
After much searching i'm still at a loss to finding out the exact sizes of the hands used on ska371

Reading through many old threads and searching high and low on the interweb the closest I can get to sizes are 150/90/.20

Could someone confirm or deny this please ?

Got an incoming 371 and hands and (damaged) bezel insert are on my hit list , bezel may be factory original though as I don't believe the mod community has got round to manufacturing them yet

EDIT
Just found an old thread with a picture of a set of hands used in a mod in original Seiko packaging bearing the following codes :-
3AX125FEAN
1FH085FJB4Y
2FH130FAB4Y

Could the 085 and 130 in the codes be the sizes ?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Carlo
It was actually seeing your mod that prompted the purchase ! I feel these watches have a lot of potential for modding especially as capacitor technology has advanced considerably since its early introduction (failing that just stick a standard 371 battery in and put the rotor away somewhere safe ) and prices for pre owned are very good.
Thanks so much for the size info....means I have a lot more to play with now

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Hi Carlo
It was actually seeing your mod that prompted the purchase ! I feel these watches have a lot of potential for modding especially as capacitor technology has advanced considerably since its early introduction (failing that just stick a standard 371 battery in and put the rotor away somewhere safe ) and prices for pre owned are very good.
Thanks so much for the size info....means I have a lot more to play with now
Cool. These watches certainly have a lot more potential. Good luck with your search and modding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts