WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My no logo AO gets on a FedEx truck in Germany this Tuesday to permanently relocate with his brother MO in NYC . . . thought I share this with you.

Any idea on the time to delivery if it gets shipped Tuesday evening?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Mine left Germany on a Wednesday and was in my hands in Ohio by noon on Friday. Would have been earlier, as Stowa uses next-day-by-10:30AM shipping, but (a) it was dropped off after FedEx's Wednesday pickup time and (b) the delivery truck was running a little behind schedule on Friday.

My MO and Airman auto-no logo seem to get along just fine. No sibling rivalry. Hope yours do the same!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine left Germany on a Wednesday and was in my hands in Ohio by noon on Friday. Would have been earlier, as Stowa uses next-day-by-10:30AM shipping, but (a) it was dropped off after FedEx's Wednesday pickup time and (b) the delivery truck was running a little behind schedule on Friday.

My MO and Airman auto-no logo seem to get along just fine. No sibling rivalry. Hope yours do the same!
Thanks rfjacques. I hope so too - no rivalry and it arrives as soon as yours did!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts