WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nice! I'm thinking I may (unfortunately) need to put my new ProPilot Altimeter on a different strap. Love the textile look/clasp but can't get a "fit" that feels right. I know it's a large, heavy watch but it's either slightly too tight or slightly too loose with the adjustment. Do you think leather with buckle could support the Altimeter heft, sufficiently?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! I'm thinking I may (unfortunately) need to put my new ProPilot Altimeter on a different strap. Love the textile look/clasp but can't get a "fit" that feels right. I know it's a large, heavy watch but it's either slightly too tight or slightly too loose with the adjustment. Do you think leather with buckle could support the Altimeter heft, sufficiently?
The textile strap that came with my 10 day PP was 22mm from lug to clasp. This croco strap tapers from 22mm to 20mm at the clasp. I think the issue might be how the clasp folds inside the strap. I never get a "perfect" fit with deployment buckle and clasps vs regular tang buckles.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Looks good, I prefer the bracelet. IMG_0479.JPG o| why the image flip?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts