WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they're out there. Everyday I scroll diligently through the sales forum just waiting to pounce. Someday either one, or both will make a rare appearance again. It's happened before, very recently in fact. But as these things often go, I was too late on the trigger and the big game were taken by another, much faster than I. The two I speak of are the Kenzo Nautilus and the PRS-2 Dreadnought.

I believe a Nautilus came up as recently as last April, and it was snapped up before I was even aware. Then there was the king of all rare game, the Dreadnought. It appeared and then disappeared so quickly I was doubting my own vision of it...but yes it was indeed truly a real post and then, like lightning it was gone once again.

Would love to know what other "Big Game" others have been hunting recently? Surely there must be others even rarer still than the two I'm lusting after!

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Yopur speaking my language brother, there are a few watches on my hit list at certain prices. whenever they fall below my target price they are long gone by the time I see them. Anonimo Polluce Magnum, Kobold Artic Diver and SOA, Fortis Pro Pilot, Muhle Glashutte SAR. The list goes on and on - its a lot of fun though.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
My long time hunt for the EZM1 ended almost exactly one year ago. It was a long hunt, which for a long time looked like it would never end. Whenever I saw one, I didn't have the funds and whenever I had some money, it wouldn't show up, and later, when one did show up, the prices seemed to have inched up just beyond my reach again.. But as it typical with long time hunts, all the pieces seemed to come together at once. It was a great day when I finally brought one down. My favorite watch by a long shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts