WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

BIG REDUCTION! Casio Aviator Casio Protrek in Canada

3K views 14 replies 2 participants last post by  falcon4311 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I have a couple watches for sale, I have plenty of references, the prices are in USD net to me and includes delivery in Canada, USA add $10.00. Feel free to ask questions if they come up.

I'm selling my Casio Protrek carbon watch that is LOADED with cool features including a functioning compass where the sweep hand points to north, solar, atomic, baro, alt and on and on, it's a Japanese release. It has a brand new module so basically you can call it new other that slight wear on the carbon strap and comes with adapters, a NATO strap and is complete. I'm looking for $385.00 REDUCED TO $225.00!! this is a smokin hot deal for this watch. USD via PP in the US and EMT in Canada shipped US sales add $10.00. I have lots of references, feel free to ask me any questions. No trades please.

You can view the specifications in the link below.

AND ITS GONE! Next is my Casio Aviator GW3500BD, this too, is a Japanese release which is in excellent condition and comes with adapters, a silicone strap, the OEM metal bracelet, spare links (has very slight wear), box and tin. I'm looking for $375.00 USD shipped US sales add $10.00.

You can view the specifications in the link below.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.