WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I bought this ESQ Blackfin a couple of months ago and I just didn't wear it much... It looked like this when I got it:

I got a very nice strap the other day and was going to use it on my monster but I tried it on the blackfin first...

I love the way it looks personally. Many people don't like this watch because of its Bell&Ross look. I find myself wearing it a lot more now that it is on this strap. The buckle is huge and almost the same width as the case, gives it a funky look but hey let me know what you guys think!

All feedback is welcome! Good and bad.

Rolando

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I think the fact that you're wearing it more now says everything:) It does look much nicer now on the leather than the original rubber.
Wear and enjoy in good health :)

Chris

Reactions: Rxlando21

·
Registered
23 Posts
I do believe if you stood in close proximity wearing the black strap, I wouldn't give your watch a second look.
The new strap? Now that's a different kettle of fish. The watch has an uncommon shape, the strap is an uncommon colour, they compliment each other........cool!!!!!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys I didn't think about these things! Always interesting to see people's perspectives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I just bought like 5 more straps recently but for my other watches as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Rolando, that buckle looks like the one on my black leather strap I just got from Wholesaleoutlet990. Did you get yours from them as well? I'm very pleased with the quality and service. Free shipping, even to Canada and a fair price for the strap.
Larry

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Negative I got mine from another WUS user!

·
Vendor
7,355 Posts
Look nice on the leather strap, cool choice !!

If you feel the buckle is too big you could simply switch it out for a smaller on, plenty on the market.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts