WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
The M Force lefty weighs in at 47mm and about 2 tonnes - they don't call it the 'Beast' for nothing
The Beast is indeed massive, however regardless of the size, it sits really nicely even on small wrists. I have small wrists and out of all watches that i have, its probably the most comfortable to wear, especially if you consider its size. It's just really well designed.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking at that one.looks good.i can get it for £201 on Creationwatches,which seems ok?
Is there anymore big Orient watches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
64,962 Posts
The Beast is indeed massive, however regardless of the size, it sits really nicely even on small wrists. I have small wrists and out of all watches that i have, its probably the most comfortable to wear, especially if you consider its size. It's just really well designed.
It does indeed wear well - as does the OSD - but it's so big it tends to bully the other watches in the safe.
The EL03001D family (4 o-clock crown) is pretty big too at 46mm

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are all perfectly sized for me.....however whats the OSD?

·
Registered
321 Posts
....however whats the OSD?
OSD is short for "Orient Saturation (or Star) Diver" , which I believe is commonly used but not really an official model name. It is also sometimes called the OS300, too.

Orient Watch calls the black-dial version the "300m Professional Diver" (EL2002B), while Orient Watch USA refers to this same model as the "Pro Saturation 2013" (SEL02002B0).

The other dial colors have slightly different model numbers.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for that.....iam looking into these watches!!the OSD does look quite stunning....I've also found this watch.....does anyone know much about this one?:

·
Premium Member
64,962 Posts
What about the Royal Orient models ... ?
As with all things watch it's a matter of personal preference - I happen to think the OSD is the next best thing to sliced bread - even nicer than the Star Seeker and that's saying something.

@Lover the firm I mentioned in my PM stocks those GMT watches (they may be out of stock so you will have to ensure out of stock items are included in the search)

·
Registered
321 Posts
As with all things watch it's a matter of personal preference - I happen to think the OSD is the next best thing to sliced bread - even nicer than the Star Seeker and that's saying something....
OK, cool. I, too, think the OSD is the nicest Orient watch I've actually seen in person.

I've just never even seen any of the Royal Orient models, so I (myself) wasn't too sure about the "without doubt" part ... ;)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok with the GMT one i really want this one: ffe06001w but I can't find it for sale anywhere!

·
Premium Member
64,962 Posts
Ok with the GMT one i really want this one: ffe06001w but I can't find it for sale anywhere
As I said in the PM I source loads of my watches from the place I mentioned and a number of them are sold out. I bookmark the page and check it regularly to see if the watch has come back into stock because unlike some places they don't notify you when stuff comes back in.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sticky,sorry what firm is it?whats PM? Sorry I'm new to this still

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Orient Saturation diver is hands down Orients best made piece. Royal orient makes dress watches with good movements but they fall very short to brands like GS.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts