WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At my 40st birthday i got my first Oris. An Aquis Depth Gauge. Loving it!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378662697.195288.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378662713.513047.jpg

And the box it came in...amazing!!

And a matching birthdaycake :)

·
Premium Member
60,707 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for posting them. They are about a zillion times better than the ones I posted and really capture the look of the DG. When Oris first brought it out it didn't appeal to me all that much but it grew and grew on me.

·
Registered
414 Posts
i absolutely love this watch. probably going to be my next piece. i currently have the 49mm dermeistertaucher regulator.
the case design is awesome. i usually only like watches with bracelets, but the size of this with the rubber/deployment is awesome. have you put it on the rubber yet?

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i absolutely love this watch. probably going to be my next piece. i currently have the 49mm dermeistertaucher regulator.
the case design is awesome. i usually only like watches with bracelets, but the size of this with the rubber/deployment is awesome. have you put it on the rubber yet?
Actually i did. I'm not sure it is better on rubber, just evenly nice i think. Although it wears a lot lighter on the rubber strap. Never seen such a nice rubber with folding strap. Very happy with the watch.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
That's one great birthday present! It's one of the more unique Oris I have seen. And that desert is just icing on the cake ;-)

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Very, very cool! Congrats! The current generation of higher-end Oris divers are amazing watches.

I agree on the strap. I would never take the strap off of my PDD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts