WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's official. I'm now hooked on watch collecting, and it's opened up a whole new arena of new information and things to buy.

Bought 4 new watches in the past 8 weeks, I've had my Explorer II for 4 years, but I'm still looking to get an Ebel BTR Caliber 240 and Zenith El Primero Chrono to add to my small collection.

Here are some pics of what I have so far! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Very nice collection ... I like your future choices too. I'm looking for a Ebel 137, Omega 8500 and cal. 400 El Primero to round off my collection in the next 2 to 3 years.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Wow - beautiful collection. 8 weeks? You went from 0 - 60 in 2 seconds.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha ha...yes, it's a slippery slope when it comes to watches it seems, and I couldn't help myself until my better-half intervened! ;-)

That's why I've put off my Ebel BTR and Zenith for later in the year...

·
Registered
700 Posts
That ML is beautiful... enjoy them

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Ha ha...yes, it's a slippery slope when it comes to watches it seems, and I couldn't help myself until my better-half intervened! ;-)
I know exactly what you're talking about.

BTW - the Anonimo rounds out your collection nicely.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, the whole reason I got hooked on watches was because I wanted to buy a black-dial watch over Xmas to go with my explorer II.

Well, the ADs didn't have stock of the IWC 3717 I wanted, so I looked around for something else, and came across so many other watches I wanted.

So, while I've been waiting for the AD to call me back when the IWC comes in, I've gone and bought 4 watches in the mean time. Guess I won't be getting the IWC afterall...it has a 7750, which my BM, ML, and Anonimo already have.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
I like your style, The Omega is very nice and the Anonimo looks solid. Great start Bro, Cheers, :-!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I guess I really do have a problem now...against my better judgment, here's a new addition to the collection. A Glycine Incursore Blackjack Complique with a modified Valjoux 7751.

It's going to be my "big watch" wrist option. Hope I don't put any scratches on the PVD.

I'm officially into mechanical chronographs, and my wish list includes a Zenith Grande Class El Primero, an EBEL Tekton, and a Breitline Chronomat B01 with the see-thru caseback.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
Dude. You've got a problem. :-d

Fantastic taste :-!

*edit* that Glycine is freak'n HUGE! wow.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's a big one, that's for sure!

Great collection so far, mate. So, what's next? :)
Well, in the spirit of mechanical chronos with exhibition casebacks, next in order will be a Zenith Grande Class El Primero, an EBEL Tekton, and a Breitline Chronomat B01. Then all I need is another 4-watch winder,and I'm all set.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Well, in the spirit of mechanical chronos with exhibition casebacks, next in order will be a Zenith Grande Class El Primero, an EBEL Tekton, and a Breitline Chronomat B01. Then all I need is another 4-watch winder,and I'm all set.
All set huh? Hmmm, we'll see.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts