WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys :)

Just took a quick snap of my collection so far......(apologies for pic quality).

I've only recently been bitten by the G-Shock bug - my family think I'm nuts! :-d

Have a great day!

Drew.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Great collection. Love the Blue/Black 7900MS. I was very close to getting that one, but I'm going to try and get the blue King sometime in the somewhat near future. I went with this one instead...most comfortable G I own

DSC_1093.JPG

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
It's all right mate, there are a few of us bitten by the same bug. It's highly contagious. Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
7,673 Posts
LOL, i am just gonna say, where is your 5000/5600/6900 G-SHOCKS!?

Looking forward to see your future collection. I've always love picture posts. Welcome to the club :)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all!

DBlock: That's an interesting mod mate, very stealthy.....I don't mind the red though :) Not much love around here for the 9010, but I have to say it's my favourite G at the moment!

Tsip: Love the 7900MS! So comfortable on the wrist and an excellent module too. The band is also a nice alternative to the resin, although I'm not sure how well it would stand up to water immersion. Will probably keep this one dry!

Now I just need to sort out some storage. I like the Pelican case/"pick 'n pluck" foam options that I have seen in other threads.

wuyeah: A 6900 variant is next on my wish list, along with a 6600C-1.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts