WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

The bezel pip on my Tudor BB58 came off. I’m not sure how it would have fallen off - I don’t recall banging the watch into anything. Is this normal and anyone know the best way to get it fixed, or do I need to just bring it in to an AD? I got the watch preowned about a month ago from another user here on WUS.

Thanks!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey all,

The bezel pip on my Tudor BB58 came off. I’m not sure how it would have fallen off - I don’t recall banging the watch into anything. Is this normal and anyone know the best way to get it fixed, or do I need to just bring it in to an AD? I got the watch preowned about a month ago from another user here on WUS.

Thanks!
Mine came off too, must bring it back to Tudor!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Any idea how much it cost you / how long it took to fix? I unfortunately don’t know where the pip is so I guess I’ll have to pay for the part.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine came off too, must bring it back to Tudor!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
Thanks! Any idea how much it cost you / how long it took to fix? I unfortunately don’t know where the pip is so I guess I’ll have to pay for the part.

·
Registered
102 Posts
would love to know if or when this gets resolved. New to Tudor and very interested to see how their customer service stacks up...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey all,

Thanks!
Stephen

Do you know if the watch is still in warranty? Either way, take it to the AD. If it’s in warranty you should have no problem getting it taken care of. If its not, I have a feeling they might push to have the bezel replaced. Let us know how it goes. I too would like to know how they approach issues like this one.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Whole lotta BB58 blue owners watching this thread (and the other threads) right now... :LOL: (myself included)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
RSC will take care of it in no time once you send it in. Shouldn’t be a big issue. You can either send it to RSC direct or send it through your favourite AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all! I’ll try taking it to an AD to send for service. Fingers crossed it’s covered under warranty but I’ll let you all know what happens

1 - 14 of 14 Posts