WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a copy of the June 2007 International Watch and there is a black dial SOA on the cover next to the titanium dial. I also saw on a watch site (can't remember which one) that somewhere that Gary Sinise owns a black dial version. Was there a very limited run? I would love to get my hands on one if they are available.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have a copy of the June 2007 International Watch and there is a black dial SOA on the cover next to the titanium dial. I also saw on a watch site (can't remember which one) that somewhere that Gary Sinise owns a black dial version. Was there a very limited run? I would love to get my hands on one if they are available.
The last I heard, Kobold did have several SOA colors in stock. I highly recommend calling them Wed morning for an update!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Just call up Kobold and order your black dial. They have black, red, grey (ti), mother of pearl, and blue dials available.

My dad picked up this black dial when were visited the office last month. They have plenty

Attachments

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Could someone post pics of the black dial SOA and the black dial Soarway Diver side by side??? I sure would appreciate it. :thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts