WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Well if someone (obviously very special) were shopping for me I could probably do with: Lange & Heyne, F.P. Journe, H. Moser & Cie, A. Lange & Sohne, or Parmigiani.

But if I’m footing the bill, an Orient is more realistic at the moment... ;-)

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I know this won't make sense to you guys but I'd wish for either a new 115 Hp Honda outboard Jet for my boat or simply another boat. Something along the line of an Extreme Shallow or an XJS with a windshield and top would be nice in foul weather. Oh, watches...... I'm pretty well off but would love some new / more quality tools. I could create quite a list in that category, while I'm not interested in more or different watches I would like to buy up some "Doesn't Run" types and continue learning the repair business. I have no intention of working on other peoples watches but enjoy the challenge presented by these tiny machines. To thoroughly understand a movement and identify problems or irregularities in performance is something I can't say I'm done with.

·
Premium Member
61,618 Posts
It's hypothetical right? Because I did my sums today and with 2 Sinns and a Steinhart on their way I just can’t afford to pull the trigger on the Chris Ward C60 blue L.E. I’ve taken a shine to even with the tempting 15% BF discount they’re offering.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I pulled the trigger slightly prematurely on an Orient Star Retrograde during a 5% "holiday sale." Apparently "holiday sale" is not the same as "black Friday sale", which meant I could have instead saved 8% on the watch. But that's a few bucks not worth thinking about, especially since this watch is out of stock almost everywhere.

Other than this, I haven't yet seen a black Friday sale making me want to buy a watch right away.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I pulled the trigger on a Seiko SARB035 for my father. There was no real savings as they previously had a sale for more or less the same price before they returned it to regular price and offered a Black Friday coupon code. :think:

As for me, there may be an Omega Speedy Pro in the works tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Do shills get paid by the number of posts or number of times the brand name is mentioned? Didn't he get warned about this before?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
A black box arrived for me on this black Friday! An early Christmas for me this year.

C97BC06D-0DA8-41EB-B742-3048661041F7.jpeg
752A94EC-D060-4936-A79C-728BBBBF7A19.jpeg
BF4416A7-E4DD-40CF-B416-9E364D043EC2.jpeg
EF774278-5854-40CB-9E92-5105E757134B.jpeg

Reactions: mleok and MediumRB
1 - 13 of 13 Posts