Movement: Mühle finished ETA 2824-2
Case: 42,2 mm in diameter, 12,2 mm in height
Crystal: Sapphire, ar -coated
Hands: Coated with SuperLuminova
WR: 300 meter (3o atm)

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I would prefer a 43mm or 44mm but other than that I like everything going on with this watch. Great looking fitted strap too. Sweet! |>

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I question whether it really is 42mm since the case looks to be the same as the Rasmus. I bet it's 44mm. Regardless, I think it's absolutely gorgeous and looks like a great piece. Love that dial and hand combo.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
It's a big improvement over the Rasmus in that the inner bezel ring is gone which makes for a bigger dial. Very legible dial. I'd like to check one of these out. Have they been released yet?

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
I like everything about this watch (dial, hands, bezel, case, strap...), but I wonder why the WR-rating is limited to a paltry 300M. :think: I mean yes, I realize that this is a new watch, but the Rasmus, SAR and Nautic Timer can do 1000M-2000M, so it's not as if MG doesn't have the know-how to go deeper. Perhaps they just wanted to keep the thickness down.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I was just about to type the same thing when I saw your post. The look is not bad, but to make this watch only 300m makes not sense to me.

I like everything about this watch (dial, hands, bezel, case, strap...), but I wonder why the WR-rating is limited to a paltry 300M. :think: I mean yes, I realize that this is a new watch, but the Rasmus, SAR and Nautic Timer can do 1000M-2000M, so it's not as if MG doesn't have the know-how to go deeper. Perhaps they just wanted to keep the thickness down.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
4,088 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
The copper dial is sweet. I really like the matching date wheel. They are doing it right. I could totally wear this one.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Personally I like it. I like the hands and the bold numbers. I think Mühle is moving in a good direction.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts