• Black

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • White

Votes: 12 44.4%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Whichever one you have least of. Both work for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
What is your normal circumstance to wear the watch? For me white dial watches may be a tad too classy for daily use, and I've noticed, I will pick up black dial watch 90% of the time for work, even if in pics and live they both seem equally beautiful. My case is Sarb035 vs Sarb033

·
Registered
Tag aqua racer ,bulova open heart,ball fireman victory.
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

What is your normal circumstance to wear the watch? For me white dial watches may be a tad too classy for daily use, and I've noticed, I will pick up black dial watch 90% of the time for work, even if in pics and live they both seem equally beautiful. My case is Sarb035 vs Sarb033
Hi ,I want a smart casual watch so black would be better I suppose.👍

·
Registered
Tag aqua racer ,bulova open heart,ball fireman victory.
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tbh they both have textured wave dial so makes it abit more casual.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I voted black but either will do nicely.

Reactions: Ricco77

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've owned the Certina White Small Hands. I was expecting a matte or eggshell finish to the dial but it was more pearlescent in person. It ended up being more dressy due to that regard. Nice watch either way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Subjectively this particular white dial seems to require a suit and a tie, the wave pattern notwithstanding. I am not a big fan of white dials but this one, with skeletonized hands and indices, is amazing. But seems to be a bit too pristine and formal..
White date wheel on black dial, I think is supposed to blend with the symmetry of white indices, so it shouldn't be such a huge distraction.

·
Premium Member
1,475 Posts
I'm a sucker for a good white dial.
But the black looks better imho.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
The black seems more conventional and versatile to me. Mine is the black one.

Be aware, it’s kind of thick. Thicker than it ought to be.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I think the wave pattern on the white one may be more noticeable because of the light reflection. There both nice, however.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts