WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw these yesterday and absolutely fell in love with the dial. Can't decide between domed bezel (left) or fluted white gold bezel (right), I know the topic has been beat to death b-)

Liked the domed first but now leaning towards fluted hahaha o|

Opinions?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Not sure if OP already decided, but if you'll be getting it on an oyster bracelet as pictured, the domed is the more classic choice. Fluted should be on a jubilee IMO. Plus on the current datejusts they made the bezels a bit bigger than they had been for the previous few decades, and as a result I feel the fluted one (116234) is a bit too in-your-face with its sparkly reflectiveness.

Love the tuxedo dial and roulette date wheel though. And if you already bought -- enjoy what you chose, these are just my preferences. All datejusts (well, almost all) are great.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't pulled the trigger yet, I'm eyeing a couple of pieces. I like weird dials though and the tuxedo dial definitely looks the part. And this is probably going to spend it's time 50/50 with a black leather strap so we'll see. Thanks all for the feedback!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice choice! I love the tuxodo dials. For a day to day watch I'd match the oyster with the domed bezel. For something a bit dressier I'd choose the fluted with jubilee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts