WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was playing around with some uranium glass, blacklight and my doxa's I thought it looked coolB-) Gsm

·
Registered
856 Posts
Pretty Cool

The first time I am seeing one of those. Really like the look. I might try the same thing if I have the patience and the time.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Those are some cool shots indeed! I'm not familiar with uranium glass, sounds like something that belongs in a nuclear reactor! :-D

Paul

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is also known as vaseline glass. It has uranium dioxide in it. It has a yellow/green color under natural light but really glows good under a blacklight. As long as you do not grind it up and eat it, it is safe to handle. There is allot of it on the bay. Gsm

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Really :p B-) shots gsm!!! :gold |> :-! Now you are giving us some ideas!!!!! :think: :-D ;-)

I was thinking of grinding it up and putting it on my cereal..... :-S :-S :-S :-S

Stephen

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
GSM,

Great pictures! You have been on a rolll lately with awesome pics.

So, its hard to tell in that lighting, but it looks like a GMT Pro, T-graph Pro and a plain old Pro. . .

Here comes the tough question, don't try to duck it, which is your favorite?

Say, you had to pick one to keep, which would it be? Why?

Come on GSM, the whole world wants to know.

See, you are lucky enough to have all three so the responsibility is yours. LOL.

Kev.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GSM,

Great pictures! You have been on a rolll lately with awesome pics.

So, its hard to tell in that lighting, but it looks like a GMT Pro, T-graph Pro and a plain old Pro. . .

Here comes the tough question, don't try to duck it, which is your favorite?

Say, you had to pick one to keep, which would it be? Why?

Come on GSM, the whole world wants to know.

See, you are lucky enough to have all three so the responsibility is yours. LOL.

Kev.

Thanks Kev, It would be a very tough choice between the GMT pro and the T-Graph pro but I would have to go with the T-Graph! It is a Grail watch for me. Well there might be a few others that are way out of my price range but in reality the T-Graph puts a big smile on my face when I look at it. I use the chronograph function quite a bit, it helps me keep track of things. The fit and finish is superb as all of the doxa's are. It is heavy but it wears great even on a smaller wrist. If you have the chance I would not hesitate one bit the watch is superb:gold Gsm

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
GSM,

Hey pal, thanks for stepping up and picking your favorite. I have been thinking about the T-graph for a while now. I haven't seen one in person yet. If I could afford a second Doxa, I suppose it would probably be the T-graph. You have a wonderful collection. Keep the pictures coming. If I may make a request, I'd like to see some T-graph wrist shots.

Kev.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts