WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not Russian, but from behind the same Iron Curtain... I've been after a Blonie for a few years now and this week my wife picked me up this mint Blonie Zodiak. It really is lovely, very elegant. The photos don't do it justice.

Blonie Zodiak
Made up until 1963, so it's no younger than that.
16 jewel manual movement Cal. 2409 from the Moscow First Watch Company.

OVg9kdA.jpg

f8c6E7F.jpg

Dc2ebY6.jpg

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Not Russian, but from behind the same Iron Curtain... I've been after a Blonie for a few years now and this week my wife picked me up this mint Blonie Zodiak. It really is lovely, very elegant. The photos don't do it justice.

Blonie Zodiak

???

·
Registered
7,848 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Nope, see no pictures

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
3rd time lucky??
Don't use imgur. Upload the photos directly to WUS using the advanced option. From Reply click on the Go Advanced and upload using the upload option.

WUS upload.jpg

There are plenty of post regarding imgur, photobucket images not showing for example HERE and HERE.

·
Registered
5,833 Posts
I use tapatalk on my phone: there’s a visible pic for this thread title - lovely watch!
Looking forward to the rest of your pics when I can see them :)

·
Vint. Forum Co-Moderator
3,824 Posts
Don't use imgur. Upload the photos directly to WUS using the advanced option. From Reply click on the Go Advanced and upload using the upload option.
Nicely caught. I missed that. I’ve advised many times against using Imgur for this because they have indeed blocked WUS. Which to be fair, they are clear they will do in their TOS.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts

Blonie Zodiak
Thumbs up for the watch, 2 thumbs up for the good choice of liqueur. |>

1 - 20 of 21 Posts