WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am on the lookout for a Blue 6900 Bezel. The 6900MM-2 bezel would be the perfect shade I would need, but a bezel for the MM2 is next to impossible to find. Which other 6900s shipped with blue bezels? Would it be easy to source a bezel for those models?

I cannot order from Pacparts or TixTox, and I did check on watches.br, but they dont seem to have any blue 6900 bezels listed. There are a couple on ebay but the shade is different from what I am looking for.

Thanks and any help appreciated.

dw-6900mm-2dr-b.jpg

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Hi All,

I am on the lookout for a Blue 6900 Bezel. The 6900MM-2 bezel would be the perfect shade I would need, but a bezel for the MM2 is next to impossible to find. Which other 6900s shipped with blue bezels? Would it be easy to source a bezel for those models?

I cannot order from Pacparts or TixTox, and I did check on watches.br, but they dont seem to have any blue 6900 bezels listed. There are a couple on ebay but the shade is different from what I am looking for.

Thanks and any help appreciated.

View attachment 6711130
does HKONG ship to INDIA
Original Genuine Casio G Shock Replacement Bezel DW6900MM 2 DW 6900mm 2 Blue | eBay

kev

edit - this eBay seller I can highly recommend, I've used them three or four times with excellent transactions.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Which other 6900s shipped with blue bezels? Would it be easy to source a bezel for those models?

Just because you can't ORDER from Pacparts, you can still use their website and their database to look through their list of models.

16 pages and 159 models of DW-6900 versions: Consumer Electronic Parts and Accessories at PacParts, Inc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts