WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this watch in this condition as a beater a while back, and have rarely worn it in place of my atomic GW-M5600.

Someone has cut off the end of the strap, making it fairly short, probably good for upto a 7.25"ish wrist, also the bottom part of the bezel has been lifted away and stays like that with marks on the "shock resist" text as I have tried to picture. There are also a number of vertical scratches down the mineral glass and the letters on the bezel have been filled in white. This is a well used and abused G, but like it should, still runs fine and keeps good time. This watch would be good if anyone had or got hold of a new strap and bezel, or as it is as a real beater.

This watch has always been fine in the shower and swimming whenever I have worn it but has not been pressure tested, so I cannot guarantee the water resistance.

No box or papers, but I will include my copy of the instructions for the module.

£17 to the UK (Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for)
£20 International (Royal Mail Airmail)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP!

·