WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As an early xmas present to me, I've got a blue dial Ti Sammy on its way from Katsu-san! After reading all the stellar reviews here, I just couldn't help myself.

My watch collection has gone through a surge the last couple weeks - Ti Ecozilla, Citizen "Black Eagle", and now the Sammy. I'm seriously considering a Citizen Calibre 2100 and/or a Citizen Nighthawk too. When does the madness stop???

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all WUS members! This is truly a great community! |>

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
[quote=oldspice; When does the madness stop???

It does'nt, it just gets more and more addictive. Almost wish I'd taken up cocaine instead.:-d

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
At least you have something to show for your addiction!santasmile

I think you made a great choice the blue Ti sammy is one of my favorite Divers and Katsu-san has the best price I have seen on a new one! I am sure you will be very happy!

Happy Holidays!!

Robzilla

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Congratulations on your new acquisition.

I think this is the most handsome diver that Seiko make. But why-oh-why don't they offer it in plain old stainless steel?

Frankly, I'd like to see more blue dial/blue bezel offerings from Seiko. A wonderful (and obvious) colour for divers watches.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Sammy was waiting for me when we got back from our whirlwind holidays trip to see the families. What a great late-Xmas/New Year's present! This thing is LIGHT on the wrist thanks to the titanium! Very nice! Enjoy the pic and a very Happy New Year to all!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts