WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've figured that I need to have a blue dial watch in my collection (any excuse to add to the collection right?), especially since I like to wear blue shirts in the office. Anyways, I've had my eye on the Blue dial Omega Seamaster Professional (Ceramic Bezel). I've read loads about it on here and seen numerous videos on youtube and I thought I was in love with it and will definitely get one. But now I'm not too sure. The spark is fading.

Omega Seamaster Professional.png

I still think that I should get a blue dial watch and that's where I need your help. Would love to see your recommendations. It must have a blue dial, it must have a bracelet or at least not a leather strap (as it is quite hot here and one sweats and leather straps stink after a while), my budget is USD 4,500, could go a little over for something really nice and pre-owned is fine. I expect to wear the watch mainly in the office but also to the beach where I might swim with it.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I'll go ahead and recommend the Bremont Supermarine, as long as you don't think it's too casual or thick for office wear.

WP_20130920_010.jpg

Reactions: Capital_Ex

·
Registered
905 Posts
Or the 46mm

·
Premium Member
34,686 Posts
Rolex 116000 Oyster Perpetual. Awesome in the blue dialed version.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
These are both above your budget but wth right? Such beauties.

NOMOS Glashutte Zurich Blaugold
zuerich_blaugold_raum01.jpg

Rolex Datejust II Blue Dial
1261125d1382646912-blue-dial-watch-would-you-choose-rolex-datejust.jpg

1 - 20 of 67 Posts