WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Re: Blue Luuuume... You saw me standing alone....

Why does it look like some POs have blue lume and others have a greenish hue?
Because Milox has the Quantum of Solace Planet Ocean which has bluish lume, whereas the regular PO's have the greenish lume.

Milox's QoS PO from the Seamaster Club thread

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

GD- that pic is pretty representative of how the crystal appears most of the time.that pic was a quick and dirty.

I took a couple of pics today that capture the watch's spirit a bit better. I'll try to get them uploaded tonight.

I do have a new crystal on order though.new clasp too. The JB branding is a bit too much for me, but I HAD to have this dial. The applied numbers and texture are a joy to look at.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Here are some non-lume shots taken today and yesterday....

These two were taken whilst awaiting the boat to ferry us from the Wilderness Lodge to the Magic Kingdom. Certainly not the best shots. Didn't have a lot of time to fiddle with things. Composition could have been better.

And these were taken yesterday at the carousel in St. Augustine.

A man, his daughter, and his watch.

Anudder wristshot.

More to come over the coming vaction days I am sure.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Playing with my new Canon XSi.

·
Banned
44 Posts
That blue lume is killing me!!! I don't know how much longer I can wait for them to make another PO with it. I also really like the face of the QOS PO, but the etching on the quartz and the 007 branding are a "no go" for me (for very finicky, silly reasons). Beautiful watch though and thanks for the picks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That blue lume is killing me!!! I don't know how much longer I can wait for them to make another PO with it. I also really like the face of the QOS PO, but the etching on the quartz and the 007 branding are a "no go" for me (for very finicky, silly reasons). Beautiful watch though and thanks for the picks.
I totally get the "no go" thing. I don't like the branding either. But... like all other things... all it takes is money for that to go away.

New crystal and clasp on order. Looking into a new caseback as well (may prove to be too much $$). It's the dial on this watch that makes it special for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts