WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have both. It’s simply an amazing watch. I’ve tried different straps on both. I always end up favoring whichever one is on the bracelet at the time.

I am going to part ways with one of them to help fund a 3861 sapphire sandwich moonwatch. I’ll probably get a black Seamaster 300 too. (Love the lollipop second hand that’s on the latest iteration, like the Spectre edition). Those are both black watches, so maybe keep the blue?

I am torn! Help!

(I am also trying to get my post count up so I can participate in the for sale forum)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Water Body jewelry Automotive lighting Gesture Cloud
Water Body jewelry Automotive lighting Gesture Cloud
Watch Light Silver Natural material Clock

I REALLY like my blue Pelagos!! The colors of Pelagos blue and titanium look SPECTACULAR together, IMO. That being typed, it gets the least amount of time in my rotation. Mostly, because I rarely wear blue and like to match. For you, ultimately having two black OMEGAS, a blue Pelagos is the obvious answer. Like me, you may wear it the least, while at the same time, be SUPER GLAD that you have it.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Real divers only ever choose technical black!

·
Registered
27 Posts
View attachment 16706654 View attachment 16706654 View attachment 16706655
I REALLY like my blue Pelagos!! The colors of Pelagos blue and titanium look SPECTACULAR together, IMO. That being typed, it gets the least amount of time in my rotation. Mostly, because I rarely wear blue and like to match. For you, ultimately having two black OMEGAS, a blue Pelagos is the obvious answer. Like me, you may wear it the least, while at the same time, be SUPER GLAD that you have it.
That’s a really great collection of dive watches right there!

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
if the majority of your time pieces are black?. then a Blue dial for a change is good.
but if you have several watches in your collection. i personally favor Black over different dial color . Black is classic and timeless. you don't get tired of it.
BTW. love the 3861 . every serious collector should have this watch.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
if the majority of your time pieces are black?. then a Blue dial for a change is good.
but if you have several watches in your collection. i personally favor Black over different dial color . Black is classic and timeless. you don't get tired of it.
BTW. love the 3861 . every serious collector should have this watch.
Unless they don’t like it?

In which case they spend the money on something they do?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts