WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
I have tried on both for a bit a two different AD's here in Vegas. I still think the blue is to vibrant, almost too blue, if there is such a thing.

The black is nearly perfect IMO. I passed on one last month, mostly because I have so many black dials already.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Both are great. Since you are selling to fund the purchase of two black dialed watches, I would keep the blue Pelly.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
View attachment 16706654 View attachment 16706654 View attachment 16706655
I REALLY like my blue Pelagos!! The colors of Pelagos blue and titanium look SPECTACULAR together, IMO. That being typed, it gets the least amount of time in my rotation. Mostly, because I rarely wear blue and like to match. For you, ultimately having two black OMEGAS, a blue Pelagos is the obvious answer. Like me, you may wear it the least, while at the same time, be SUPER GLAD that you have it.
I think you’re probably right!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
View attachment 16706654 View attachment 16706654 View attachment 16706655
I REALLY like my blue Pelagos!! The colors of Pelagos blue and titanium look SPECTACULAR together, IMO. That being typed, it gets the least amount of time in my rotation. Mostly, because I rarely wear blue and like to match. For you, ultimately having two black OMEGAS, a blue Pelagos is the obvious answer. Like me, you may wear it the least, while at the same time, be SUPER GLAD that you have it.
I wear a lot of blue. The only thing the blue Pelly clashes with in my opinion is certain shades of royal blue that are similar but don’t agree. Undertones? 🤷🏻

21 - 40 of 63 Posts