WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hello WUS,

Today I have for sale or trade a beautiful Tudor Pelagos Blue.
You all know this watch, Tudor has gained a serious following recently with the release of these modern divers that maintain affordability with strong in house movements. The blue color on this Pelagos really pops and shines.

I am located in New York.

I truly believe this watch is one of the best values in the watch world right now. Built like a tank, with a very robust power reserve, this beauty can last three days, 70+ hours and that is no exaggeration.
42mm across without crown, lug distance measures 22mm.
Titanium case, titanium bracelet, steel clasp and ceramic bezel. This is a hefty watch but the titanium makes it extremely wearable. The bracelet is one of the best, extremely comfortable with the spring loaded clasp nothing else compares.

The watch was purchased March 7[SUP]th[/SUP] 2016 which is reflected on warranty card.

Mechanically this watch runs amazing, extremely accurate within COSC standards, and can go almost 3 full days without winding or wearing.

Watch is in good shape.

Cosmetically, there are surface scratches on the bracelet and the clasp has some scratches. Case has some light surface scratches as well. The titanium is a brushed finish, so unfortunately it does attract scratches, but nothing too bad or that can't be brushed out. Talking to my local jeweler, and looking around the forums, these surface scratches can easily be brushed out to flawless condition with some scotchbrite and a scratch pen. My jeweler quoted me $40.00 to refinish the bracelet but I figured I'd leave it all original.

Bezel + Crystal are flawless, perfect, no scratches or dings.

Please see pictures below, these were taken outside today (03/11/2017) to show true condition.

Comes with:
Complete Set.
Box + Papers, warranty card showing it was purchased 03/2017.
Complete bracelet, right now it's sized to about 7.5 inch wrist + two extra links.
Blue rubber strap, only worn for about 2 hours total.

Looking for:

$2,699.00

Trades:

Rolex Submariner, preferably a Rolex SubC (That's pretty much all I'm looking for these days). Obviously I will add, let me know if you'd like to work out a deal.

Pictures:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

this is a piece of dust on the crystal not a scratch or anything. crystal is perfect.

Watch Analog watch Blue Wrist Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Blue Fashion accessory

Watch Blue Clock Fashion accessory Analog watch

Watch Fashion accessory Watch accessory Jewellery Silver

Watch Strap Fashion accessory Metal

Watch Analog watch Blue Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Metal Material property

Wrist Hand Watch Fashion accessory Strap

Watch accessory Watch Wrist Analog watch Fashion accessory

Box Room Packaging and labeling

PM me for a quick response! I have great feedback on this forum, buy with confidence. I ship all my watches USPS priority.
[HR][/HR]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts