WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chris brought the Blurple to the mean streets of DC today, and let's just say the Blurple has been "liberated." As Blurple made for the door, Chris was last seen holding this sign:
Text Cheek Human Font Facial hair

It's not clear that Chris survived the ordeal, but Blurple made it to my Maryland lair, where I promptly gave him some new shoes.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory

Now packing Blurple like a gun on my hip, heading out the door for a night of hard whisky drinking (well, okay, it's a suburban party for a bunch of mid-40's types whose kids are off at ski club, but a beer could get spilled or someone could slip on the ice).

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Stay tuned. This is just the start of the Blurple world tour.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Re: Blurple Liberated!!!

The Blurple world tour begins!

Yada, yada, yada

Reactions: docvail and Deledda

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

Showed the pics of the watch to my wife.......her exact words were "Mothers day is coming up. That's seriously what I want."

·
Registered
953 Posts

Chris, the Blurple is on its way to reaching cult status....

I just showed my wife and she loves it too.

Yada, yada, yada

·
Vendor
28,456 Posts

When you stare into the Blurple, the Blurple also stares into you...

·
Vendor
28,456 Posts

It's only 10 after 8 and you are obviously already smashed :p .
Anyone want to lay odds about what his 10:10 shot will look like? My money's on blurry, possibly with blood speckles, taken with the Maryland night sky as a backdrop, as Andrew may have fallen, and can't get up...

·
Registered
3,103 Posts

Cartoon Animation Fictional character Costume Anime

Anyone see my watch I just woke up after a night of "I don't know what" And the next thing I know I'm dressed in an outfit that I swear I don't remember putting on :-s and worst of all I'm missing my beloved precious! Blurple wheeere are yooou?
Last time I meet up with that guy Chris I sweeaar ta gaaad! How bout my pants can any one at least tell me where my pant-o-loompa's went! My wife is going tooo...... not be pleased! Sure can't let Chris know that I might have lost his treasured blurple grail! This could even mean I lose my rights to my precious blurple :-( I can't stop the Blurple tour now, I just started? Oh the shame of it all!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Yes, the ice from my glass is now circulating over my post-surgical knee. Blantons, Jack, El Presidente to finish. Blurpe looking better than me just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 247 Posts