WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got a few BluShark luxury natos in the mail today. I must say that they are quite luxurious. The nylon feels great and the hardware is rugged. Totally different level of quality to that of wrist candy or Clockwork Synergy, but at about double the price. With a 30% off coupon I got 3 for about $45. Not teabag if you ask me. Would definitely recommend at that price.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't have any direct experience with them. I just checked out their site and looked at their 'premium' straps. They don't look anywhere near the quality of BluShark 'luxury' straps. The nylon weave is the normal kind you would expect on cheaper natos and the same goes for the hardware. I would say that they look pretty much identical to the wrist candy straps. With Natos you get what you pay for. The cheapest ones I'll buy are from wrist candy, simply because I know they are comfortable and made from decent materials. I have bought from other companies and received straps that were basically unwearable, e.g didn't fit right or the tag ends of the stitching scratched up my wrist. If I'm going to be putting a strap on anything remotely expensive then I don't have a problem spending the extra money for something of quality. It really irks me when people put cheap natos on expensive watches.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Is there really a 30% off coupon somewhere?

·
Registered
10,150 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
If you sign up for blushark's email list they will send you coupon codes every few days in increasing values. After about two weeks of being signed up I received the 30% off code. Their products looks great, hope to buy from them soon.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
If you sign up for blushark's email list they will send you coupon codes every few days in increasing values. After about two weeks of being signed up I received the 30% off code. Their products looks great, hope to buy from them soon.
I dug through my emails and found a 25% coupon. Figure, it's as good as any so why not ;-)

·
Registered
269 Posts
I received one for 25 percent off. However, I purchased a few first (bought 2 and got 1 free) and was a registered customer. They send them out if they haven't heard from you in a while.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts