WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good sale with bmwbruce, BUT.....

Just received a BNIB Tag Heuer Aquagraph from Bruce (bmwbruce) and the watch was perfect, shipping was prompt, and he was always very good about answering emails promptly. I would recommend Bruce to anyone as a very reliable seller. Thanks Bruce.

* NOTE: Added 18 June 09: *

All that I said above is true and I stand by it, however, a follow-on request for information has not been responded to by Bruce, not sure why. When the Aquagraph arrived, the "papers" were from Amazon.com, not an AD. While this wasn't disclosed prior to the sale, I didn't have a big issue with it. Bruce said he was selling the watch for a friend at work. I DID, however, email Bruce back asking him to inquire with his friend as to whether an original invoice or receipt was available so I had a proof of purchase with Amazon.com if I ever needed to use their warranty. This is the point that Bruce stopped responding to my emails.

Anyway... no issue with the watch, just a warning to potential buyers to be explicit when asking about "boxes and papers" that come with a watch. I didn't, and I will likely never have an answer from Bruce on the subject.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts