WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Posting for the first time. I am seeking to replace my Promaster BN0190-15E mineral with a sapphire crystal. Does anyone know what the dimensions are / or have they done this before. Sorry if I have posted in the wrong place or if this has been covered elsewhere.

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
I had a BN0190 a while ago and would have liked to pop a sapphire in it. But I never got around to it. However, what I can tell you is getting a sapphire for the BN0150/0151 was a pain in the ass until Crystal Times had one. It was 31.8mm. You can find whole- (30mm, 31mm, 32mm, etc...) and half-sizes (30.5mm, 31.5mm, 32.5mm, etc...) all day from various sources including eBay.

So, the only way to figure out how easy it is to get a sapphire crystal for the BN0191, you'd need to pop the stock crystal out and measure it. If it's a whole- or half-size, giddy up! If it's a goofy size like 32.3mm, you're out of luck - unless Crystal Times has a sapphire crystal for another watch that just happens to be the same size.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I love my BN0190, and I haven’t been able to find many aftermarket parts for it. I was hoping to find a brushed SS bracelet to replace the brushed/polished one. And I wanted to keep the curved end links. Anyway, I hope you can find a sapphire crystal for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts