WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
****THE MODEL NUMBER WAS INCORRECT IT IS BJ8050-08E****

This is the famous citizen eco drive 300m diver Aka Eco-zilla!! It is brand new in box with all papers, warranty card, instructions and watch. It is te stainless steel version on rubber band! Citizen offers 5 years warranty retail price is $395.

Asking price $280 obo

If any questions please email me at [email protected]

Great watch, built like a tank!!!

Thank you.

PICS ARE UP!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics have been added!!! Please help me clear my collection!!! This is brand new unworn and still under warranty!! Got it as a present and doesn't get any wrist time. Thanks for looking and just a reminder price is obo.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
bump to the top!! PRICE REDUCTION!!! 220 shipped anywhere help me get this buddy moving to a new home!! its brand new with box and everything needed for warranty of 5 years offered from citizen!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts