WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

BNIB: Junghans Chronoscope silver dial - Meister Telemeter 40mm Ready to ship

2K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  Jguitron 
#1 ·
I'm offering this fantastic chrono by Junghans. This is the Chronoscope of the Meister Telemeter Collection reference 027/3380.00. It's BNIB, unworn and really just taken out of the box for the photo shoot. I recently got it not only because of its stunning vintage looks but also for its dimensions at slightly over 40mm. However, I decided to pull the trigger on one of my grails a bit sooner than expected o| and this is the reason I'm parting ways with this great watch.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Product

I'm asking for $1700, which includes PayPal fees and shipping CONUS.

Gauge Measuring instrument Watch Tool Auto part

Watch Analog watch Number Measuring instrument Material property

The case is 40.8mm in diameter that tapers to around 38mm and is 12.6mm tall, made of SS. The dial is matte silver-plated with black and red markings as can be seen in the pictures. The Arabic numerals have a light yellow luminous material as well as the hour and minute hands which are black. The crystal is a hardened Plexiglas with a propriety coating by Junghans that further protects against scratches.

Helmet Personal protective equipment Strap Watch Material property

Personal protective equipment Helmet Watch Headlamp Strap

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

The movement is an automatic caliber J880.3 which has a 42 hrs power reserve. The strap is calf leather, black with black stitching and a signed SS buckle.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Buckle Fashion accessory Strap Silver Material property

Strap Belt Buckle Dog collar Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Comes with boxes and papers.

Product Fashion accessory Ring Jewellery Box

Analog watch Watch Black Green Watch accessory

I have tried to capture most angles of the watch in my pictures but feel free to ask any questions. I have a good background selling watches on eBay and now more recently here. Thank you for looking.

Cheers!

See less See more
#7 ·
Open to sensible offers. I guarantee best price online... if you can show me a better offer, I'll match it and then drop $100 on top.

Absolutely nothing wrong with this chrono. It's all Basel2017's fault ;-) that I'm in this position of having to gather funds...

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.