WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Brand New In Box Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M Ryder Cup Limited Edition (Limited Edition of 616 watches). This watch features a silvery dial with a unique golf ball pattern with an Omega Master Co-Axial Calibre 8500 with magnetic resistance of 15,000 gauss m ovement, 41.5mm stainless steel case on stainless steel strap, with an included blue nylon strap and stainless steel folding clasp and strap changing tool. This watch was purchased from an Authorized Omega USA Dealer. This watch has never been worn and the stickers are still fully intact. The warranty cards are stamped and dated November 2016 with a full factory 2 year warranty.

Reference number:231.10.42.21.02.005

This sale includes the complete package, including triple boxes, plastic stickers intact, hangtag, instruction booklet, certificate of authenticity, warranty card, pictograms card. The photos below are of the exact watch for sale. Serial numbers and LE number have been blurred for privacy but are fully visible on the watch.

Price: $6,150 including insured FedEx overnight shipping. Payment by wire or PayPal plus fees. I am open to trades + / - .

Many references available, including those found here on the Watchuseek forums.

Feel free to PM me or email to [email protected]

I am an avid watch collector. I am not affiliated with Omega USA in anyway. This watch is guaranteed authentic and I will stand by its authenticity.

10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts