WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I was bummed the MGM financial woes happened right when they finally got the series right (from the perspective of the original books), hopefully they can keep that going and not surrender to the lure of giant lasers and invisible cars.

·
Moderator Omega Forum
2,731 Posts
Yep, as we said in a previous thread,
there was never a chance Eon would let next years 50th anniversary slip by, it'll be a marketing dream.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
I'm not sure which I'm more pleased about: the return of Jon or the return of James! :)

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I caught this news earlier on LBC.

Superb......I had given up on seeing Daniel Craig as Bond again.

I hope Omega bring out a more tasteful LE without 007 or any bond text.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
I read this news on my other homepage this morning. Fantastic! DC is back, Sam Mendes is still attached as director. Looks like we'll have a film that'll sit nicely with the last two.

@ jaytaylor, sorry, but I doubt Omega and/or EON productions will resist plastering a limited edition Seamaster/Planet Ocean with 50th Anniversary Cinematic Bond references.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
bring up more gadgets...rather than invisible cars (quoted from Aurich)

also, Omega LE worthy of a true bond (with 8500:think:) with great presence and affordable price... there goes the day-dream mode again:roll:

cheers

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
really liked the last two. dc is great as bond thought he was great in layer cake. no lasers for me either.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not sure which I'm more pleased about: the return of Jon or the return of James! :)
Unfortunately I'm not mate.

After checking in a couple of times over the past few weeks, I've been presented with the same old reaccuring dross. It's just not my scene.

Sven gave sound advice to just ignore the threads I wasn't interested in but that doesn't fit with me, I'm far too nosey for that and coupled with being an honest, outspoken extrovert I have the need to respond. So in the interest of the community and the lack of desire to offer trolls luncheon vouchers, I favour steering clear.

My sabbatical continues............ In a manner of speaking.

Ps. Hello Nige.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts