WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

201 - 220 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Just two negatives from me. It's not an amazing looking watch & it's way over priced. <|

·
Registered
654 Posts
Funny you say that. Aesthetically it’s very pleasing. In the pictures it’s so cool. In person and upon wearing, it’s rather stiff. I wish it was a bit softer and more pliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having handled and worn milanese bracelets, they are stiffer than they look. IWC's beads of rice bracelets (such as on the Mk XII) are really pliable and comfortable, and probably what people expected milanese bracelets to feel like.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Now I do like that. Just enough contrast to read the hands and very subtle, distinctive colors. Also like the brushed finish. And finally, having a Milanese band on my Apple watch, I do like the new bracelet!

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
All i want to do is have this on my wrist, wear a suit, rent the entire theater and watch this with a bucket full of popcorn by myself...sigh....
Already have the watches, NEVER wear a suit ... but would rent the entire IMAX theater, and have a flunky bring my hot popcorn as fast as I ate it. And I'd need one of those "Motorman's Friend" thingamajigs to take care of all the Coke I drank to wash down that popcorn. ;-)

Reactions: solesman

·
Registered
470 Posts
My favorite seamaster is still that commander special release with the blue red and gray nato. Get rid of the “007” second hand and it’s moneyyy

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
I've emailed them 3 different times in the last 2 weeks and have gotten no response.
I've bought a couple of Omegas from @RobatTopper (and have considered several more), and found Rob and his staff to be very attentive and helpful. But they are a very busy franchise with pretty much a national footprint. Keep trying, and they will happily take care of your needs.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I've emailed them 3 different times in the last 2 weeks and have gotten no response.

Where are you based? I emailed them twice previously, ages ago, and got ignored as well.
I just assumed it was because I was UK based so they didn't even bother responding. Not overly impressed, but people do big them up on here. I gave up eventually and went elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
My favorite seamaster is still that commander special release with the blue red and gray nato. Get rid of the “007” second hand and it’s moneyyy

Oh you mean this one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dougiebaby

·
Registered
2,024 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,177 Posts
Where are you based? I emailed them twice previously, ages ago, and got ignored as well.
I just assumed it was because I was UK based so they didn't even bother responding. Not overly impressed, but people do big them up on here. I gave up eventually and went elsewhere.
As I said a week ago: if you are in the USA call them. They answer the phone everytime.

·
Premium Member
30,177 Posts
As I said a week ago: if you are in the USA call them. They answer the phone everytime.

201 - 220 of 333 Posts