WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

221 - 240 of 333 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,177 Posts
I'm answering the person who is trying to get hold of them now. I'm not, and I don't want to.
But, they'd do well to not ignore customer's emails.
I was answering him also, not you as I have no idea about UK. I suspect they do very well without answering emails (I know they do) and i doubt seriously they want to put amounts in emails so what does an email accomplish exactly?

I should add I've had no problems talking to Rob and buying about 20 watches from him in the last few years.

·
Premium Member
15,362 Posts
I too have had nothing but exemplary service from Topperjewelers, including their entire staff although Rob is my go to guy. I’ve had numerous encounters with them, all seamless, although if I had any issue, no doubt their staff would make it right.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I was answering him also, not you as I have no idea about UK. I suspect they do very well without answering emails (I know they do) and i doubt seriously they want to put amounts in emails so what does an email accomplish exactly?

I should add I've had no problems talking to Rob and buying about 20 watches from him in the last few years.
Then when replying, quote his email not mine and it won’t get confused.

I don’t care how well they do not answering emails. It’s rude to ignore potential customers regardless. But am glad you’ve had such a great experience with them. Well done

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Would love to see a head-to-head matchup of this new NTTD Bond SMP with a Pelagos. Both titanium, both have stellar lume.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Reactions: solesman and NMGE17
221 - 240 of 333 Posts