WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just returned from a “Window Shopping” trip to Bond street in London especially at Christmas time the window displays are crammed with high end watches and Jewelry, many of which have 7 figure price tags.

Most Swiss watch companies have a dedicated shop, as well as the fashion houses that sell watches and jewelry, Channel, Cartier, etc., the shops between are filled in by top brand names like: Lalique, DeBeers, Armani and Tiffany’s etc.

There are retail groups like Watches of Switzerland as well as second hand watch shops, nearby and in the Royal Arcade, entrance off Bond Street.

The Rolex Shop had the Tiger Rolex in the window which looks even more over the top, and bling in the flesh.

Watches of Switzerland had limited edition Omega’s Starting at $50-$60,000.

Could this be the most bling shopping Street in the World? Or is there better in New York or Hong Kong?

John

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Try rue du Rhone in Geneva or Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich for some serious window shopping!

·
Watchuseek Journalist
1,769 Posts
I'll add StarHill Gallery in Kuala Lumpur as the blingiest watch shops I have visited.
After that is walking along Orchard street in Singapore or even Raffles plaza.

I was just blown away with the amount of individual manufacurer boutiques in StarHill Gallery (here is list of few from the website):
ALFRED DUNHILL
ARMAND NICOLET
AUDEMARS PIGUET
CELINE
CORTINA WATCH ESPACE BOUTIQUE
GLASHÜTTE ORIGINAL
GRAHAM / ARNOLD & SON
GUCCI
JAEGER-LE COULTRE
JAQUET DROZ
KORLOFF
KWANPEN